DD-3T Digital Delay
BOSS’s iconic DD-3 Digital Delay has been a pedalboard staple since 1986, loved everywhere for its great sound and simple operation. With the DD-3T, we’ve updated the classic stomp with enhanced functionality while fully retaining the original’s sound and control layout. It’s now possible to tap in delay tempos using the onboard switch or an external one, with your choice of three beat subdivisions. And the direct output jack has been moved next to the main output, providing easier connectivity for wet/dry setups.
- Updated version of the industry-standard DD-3, with enhanced functionality for modern players
- Ultra-easy operation for fast sound creation
- Delay time of 12.5 to 800 ms, divided into three ranges for quick setup
- Tap in tempos with the onboard pedal switch or an external footswitch
- Short Loop setting for creating phrase loops (same as the Hold function on the original DD-3)
- Direct output for sending dry and wet sounds to separate amps
- Main and direct output jacks now positioned on one side of the pedal
- BOSS five-year warranty
Boss DD-8 Digital Delay
Introducing the DD-8, the most wide-ranging and feature-rich BOSS compact series delay ever. This loaded pedal delivers more of everything—more great sounds, more delay time, more control options, and more connectivity. And it does it all in a standard BOSS pedal that slides easily into any mono or stereo setup. Eleven modes provide delay colors from basic to exotic, plus a looper with unlimited overdub capability and external control support. For maximum versatility in a minimum amount of space, there’s no better delay stomp than the DD-8.
- The most advanced BOSS compact series delay ever
- Eleven versatile modes include basic digital delay, vintage echoes, shimmer, mod, looper, and more
- Looper offers up to 40 seconds of recording time, overdub capability, and three-pedal operation with external footswitches
- Three newly developed delay types: Warm, +RV (delay+reverb), and GLT (rhythmic delay)
- Up to 10 seconds of delay time available with tap tempo input
- Carryover switch sets whether delay trails continue or stop when the effect is bypassed
- True stereo I/O and three selectable output modes (independent, panning, and wide stereo)
- Smart I/O jacks support a variety of connection setups (mono, stereo, wet/dry, wet only, and more)
- Support for external control with two footswitches or an expression pedal
- Unique Twist function available in each delay mode via an external footswitch
- BOSS five-year warranty
MXR ECHOPLEX® DELAY
The Echoplex Delay delivers the legendary tones of the EP-3 tape echo unit with a hi-fi all-analog dry path and a simple control interface, including an Age control to “age” your repeats. No tape cartridges required
This pedal can be powered by the included Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies.
DD-200 Digital Delay
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Twelve versatile modes provide a wide range of delay types
- Fast, easy operation with hands-on controls
- Access 128 user setups from the panel or MIDI program change
- Recall consecutive memories plus real-time panel setting via footswitch or dedicated panel button
- Phrase looper with up to 60 seconds of recording time
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Customizable multi-function footswitches for bypass, tap tempo, memory selection, looper control, and more
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Analog dry through and buffered bypass
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
MXR® CARBON COPY® ANALOG DELAY
Go from crisp bathroom slap echoes to epic, Gilmouresque delays with the MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay. Featuring 600ms of delay time with optional modulation, and a three-knob layout that controls Delay, Mix, and Regen. In addition, there are two internal trim pots that offer user-adjustable width and rate control of the modulation for even more tonal options. All done by a completely analog audio path for authentic rich, warm analog delay-made possible only by old-school analog bucket brigade technology. True bypass.
MXR® CARBON COPY® Mini ANALOG DELAY
The Carbon Copy Mini Analog Delay packs organic analog warmth, shimmery modulation, and ease of use into an MXR mini housing with a Bright switch for additional sonic versatility so that you can make the most out of your pedalboard real estate.
Electro Harmonix Memory Boy Analog Delay with Chorus/Vibrato
The new Memory Boy carries the performance heritage for warm analog delays and modulations that made its ancestors the go to legends that remain today. With two years in design using new and refined, analog IC’s the focus was making the legend affordable to every musician while maintaining the character and artistic sounds that let you stand apart.
The new Memory Boy straps on the cape and flies with heritage into the search for amazing sound at a price that mere mortals can afford.
Electro Harmonix Deluxe Memory Boy Analog delay with tap tempo
The Deluxe Memory Boy is the newest delay from the Memory Man family. Quality IC’s deliver warm and organic analog tones while “tap tempo” allows you to always be in sync with the groove. Choose five note divisions for metronomic variances. Sweet modulations can be set while the expression pedal input gives you external control. The Deluxe Memory Boy is the most flexible analog delay ever designed.
In the studio or in performance The Deluxe Memory Boy will become a mainstay in your arsenal.
Ibanez Analog Delay Mini Pedal
With its ultra-compact size, the Ibanez Analog Delay Mini pedal packs true analog delay tone that can fit on even the most cramped pedalboards. You’ll be able to dial in everything from short slapbacks to echoes with the 20ms to 600ms delay time range. The signal path is 100% analog, and true bypass switching completely takes the effect out of your guitar’s signal path when disengaged. Many guitarists at Sweetwater are big fans of the classic Ibanez AD9 analog delay pedal, and you get the same sonic goodness from the Ibanez Analog Delay Mini pedal.
Fender Mirror Image Delay pedal
There’s no denying the power of a good delay; ranging from subtle to smashing, this ambient effect is one of the cornerstones of modern music. The Mirror Image Delay brings this atmospheric effect to your rig, giving you the ability to create depth with a simple slapback or develop an epic soundscape with modulated repeats. Digital, Analog, and Tape modes—each with two voicing variations—make this expressive and inspiring pedal indispensable. It even has the option to add a dotted-eighth note for those Irish-inspired washes of sound. The delay tails continue when the pedal is bypassed, ensuring a natural sound.
Electro Harmonix Canyon Delay & Looper pedal
Packed with more power than pedals taking up more real estate, the compact Canyon features a collection of awe-inspiring effects. From pristine digital delay to warm and warbly tape echo, reverse and modulated delays, cascading octave delay and shimmer… even an exquisite Deluxe Memory Man emulation. There are ten different effects in all plus a fully featured looper. Internal or external Tap Tempo with tap divide and a chasm full of intuitive secondary knob controls deliver a truly grand experience.
Features 11 modes:
1. ECHO: digital delay
2. MOD: modulated delay
3. MULTI: multi-tap delay
4. REVRS: reverse delay
5. DMM: Deluxe Memory Man
6. TAPE: tape delay
7. VERB: reverb plus delay
8. OCT: octave delay
9. SHIM: shimmer
10. S/H: sample and hold
11. LOOP: looper mode w/max loop length of 62 seconds