Martin 16 Series Acoustic Guitar
This 16 Series Dreadnought is crafted with satin-finished East Indian rosewood back and sides for resonant sound with deep bass and rich overtones. It includes a Sitka spruce gloss top for balanced tone and projection and a high-performance neck taper for ease of playability up and down the fretboard. The D-16E Rosewood comes equipped with Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance electronics. Strung with Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 light gauge strings.
Body Size: D-14 Fret (000 Depth)
Finish Top: Gloss
Construction: Simple Dovetail
Back & Side Finish: Satin
Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
Scale Length: 25.4"
Brace Shape: Scalloped
Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1 3/4''
Top Material: Sitka Spruce
Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
Back Material: East Indian Rosewood Neck Taper: High-Performance
Taper Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
Electronics: Fishman® Matrix VT Enhance™
Martin Grand J-16E 12 String
- Body Size: Grand J-14 Fret (000 Depth)
- Finish Top: Gloss
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 13/16''
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Neck Shape: 12 String
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2
- Recommended Strings: Authentic Acoustic SP Extra Light 12 String - 92/8 Phosphor Bronze SMA500T