Pitch Shifting and synth pedals
WHE900 WAY HUGE® ATREIDES™
ANALOG WEIRDING MODULE
The Way Huge Atreides Analog Weirding Module offers a cornucopia
of organic synth-like tones. Inspired by a vintage mini synth keyboard,this consciousness-awakening device produces a single effect withmany layers that can be altered as needed with each of its severalsliders. Kicking the footswitch generates an explosion of growly suboctave,expressive envelope, swooshing phase, and gnarly fuzz sounds.Ascend to new heights and look out upon a new world of musicalgreatness with the Atreides Analog Weirding Module as your guide.
• Inspired by a vintage mini synth pedal
• A single effect with many layers
• Sub, envelope, fuzz, and phase sounds
• Sliders adjust each parameter
• Internal switch sets sub at 1 or 2 octaves down
• Internal pot adjusts phaser feedback
• Limited edition
$212.99More Details and Video
BOSS SY1 Synth Pedal
With the SY-1, it’s never been easier to infuse your creative arsenal with BOSS’s legendary guitar synth technology. This amazingly expressive tool is filled with 121 ultra-responsive sounds, all distilled down into a BOSS compact pedal that slides easily into any setup. Best of all, it’s as simple to use as a standard stompbox, so you don’t need any background in synth programming to bring a new world of sonic textures to your music.
-Authentic BOSS polyphonic guitar synth in a compact pedal
– No special pickup required—play rich, dynamic synth tones with any guitar or bass
-121 total sounds (11 types and 11 variations), all ready to play with no programming knowledge needed
-Includes a wide variety of analog-style synth sounds, from leads, basses, and layered organs to sweeping pads and arpeggiated sequences
-Latency-free performance for unrestricted musical expression
– Quickly adjust sounds to taste with Tone/Rate and Depth controls
-Hold function for playing normal guitar over sustained synth voices
-Blend synth and normal guitar sounds with independent level controls
-Parallel send/return loop for easy integration with other pedals on your board
-Mode switch optimizes the synth engine for guitar or bass
-Supports extended control with an external footswitch or expression pedal
The Pitch Fork transposes an instrument’s pitch over a +/- three octave range and features three modes which allow the pitch to be transposed up, down or both, simultaneously. The pitch shift amount can be set to a fixed interval or continuously varied by an expression pedal or control voltage.
Transposes over a +/- three octave range
– Three shift modes: up, down or dual
– 11-position Shift knob selects the transposition interval
– EXP input lets you control pitch shift or glissando via optional expression pedal
– Latch and Momentary modes affect how the footswitch and EXP input behave
– Comes with EHX 9.6DC-200mA AC Adapter, can also run off a 9V battery
– Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
– Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)
Electro Harmonix Pitch Fork + | Polyphonic Pitch Shifter
The EHX Pitch Fork®+ features two independent pitch shifting engines with full control over each. Both will transpose your pitch up or down over a +/- three octave range and detune +/-99 cents. With rock solid tracking, an organic, musical tone and extensive control, it’s your ultimate harmonizer.
- Dedicated volume controls for both Shift voices and the Dry signal
- Two outputs, Main and Aux, with multiple routing options
- 10 unique factory presets plus the ability to easily save/recall 100 programs
- A Bypass footswitch that toggles between effect on and buffered bypass. In latch mode it switches between effect and bypass mode. In Momentary mode the effect is on when the FS is held down and the pedal enters bypass when it’s released
- A User footswitch that’s programmable and can be assigned to a variety of functions such as muting either Shift voice or jumping to a preset program. It features a dedicated LED
- An EXP input for EXP or CV control over a broad selection of parameters in three sub-menus: Frequency, Glissando and Volume
- An EXT input for connecting an external foot controller like EHX’s Triple Foot Controller which enables players to change modes, enter/exit sub-menus and load presets
- Eight modes including X-MOD which features cross modulation that creates FM and ring mod type effects and LATCH which provides enhanced Latch and Momentary functionality
- Power adapter included
Fusing classic BOSS octave tones with the latest tracking technologies, the BOSS OC-5 sets a new standard in octave pedal performance. Vintage mode provides a spot-on recreation of the legendary mono OC-2 from 1982, while Poly mode offers numerous enhancements for extended-range playing. And with the addition of an octave-up feature, a span of three octaves is now available for creative exploration. From fat, low mono sounds to octave-shifted chords and more, the OC-5 delivers the widest range, finest sound quality, and best playability in any octave stomp to date.
- The industry-standard octave pedal, updated with enhanced features
- Newly developed tracking technology provides more accurate response and natural feel with no latency
- Vintage mode faithfully reproduces the mono sound of the original OC-2
- Poly mode for chord playing; Range knob sets the note range where the effect is applied
- Lowest Range setting in Poly mode applies the octave effect to only the lowest note in a chord
- New octave-up effect, available on its own or blended with octave-down effects
- Mode switch optimizes the tracking engine for guitar or bass
- Direct out for wet/dry setups
- BOSS five-year warranty
The Bass Octave Deluxe is a dual-voice octave pedal that offers analog tone, true bypass, and a variety of tonal options. MXR’s 18 volt Constant Headroom Technology™ provides high headroom and superior tracking. Use the Dry knob to mix in your direct signal, and hit the Mid+ switch to add up to +14dB of internally adjustable mid frequencies (400Hz or 850Hz). Finally, mix in two separately controlled octave voices-Growl (for throaty tone) and Girth (for deep tone).
MXR® VINTAGE BASS OCTAVE mini
The MXR Vintage Bass Octave upgrades the warm analog sub-bass vibes of a classic circuit with superior tracking, cleaner headroom, and the versatility that modern players demand, delivering an impressive range of sounds in the lightweight, space-saving MXR mini housing.
This pedal can be powered by a Dunlop ECB003 9-volt adapter, or the DC Brick™, Iso-Brick™, and Mini Iso-Brick™ power supplies (not included).
The smallest member of the polyphonic POG clan provides impeccable tracking and sound. Separate level controls for dry, sub octave and octave up plus an extra Dry out and silent footswitching provide the perfect formula for this compact jewel.
– Super, space saving design
– Tracks chords, sweeps or single notes with no hitches or glitches
– Great 12-string guitar sound or turn your guitar into a bass
– Amazing organ-like sounds
– Adjustable original pitch volume, one octave up volume and one octave down volume
– Dry output jack in addition to the effect output jack
– Silent footswitching and road worthy die-cast package
– EHX 9.6DC-200 power supply included
Electro Harmonix Synthesizer Machine
The polyphonic SYNTH9 Synthesizer Machine transforms your guitar or bass with 9 presets that were precisely tuned to emulate the most sought after, vintage synthesizer sounds ever! From searing lead synths to spacey synth pads and deep, funky, synth bass grooves, it’s all accessible.
The SYNTH9 is also super easy to use with DRY volume, SYNTH volume, CTRL1 and CTRL2 knobs that provide precise control over each preset’s parameters.
If you dig the kind of classic synth sounds made famous on recordings by groups like ELP, EVH, Kraftwerk, Joy Division, P-Funk, Peter Gabriel and more, we think you’ll love the SYNTH9.
TIPS ON GETTING OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE FROM THE SYNTH9
1. The SYNTH9 is generally best used as the first pedal in an effects chain. Place modulation, delay, and reverb effects after the SYNTH9. The unit will not perform well if placed in the effects loop of a guitar amp.
2. For optimal playability, set the guitar’s pickup selector to the bridge pickup and turn the volume knob all the way up (“10”).
3. Avoid placing a distortion or overdrive in front of the SYNTH9, which could muddy up the input signal and cause the tracking to be unstable. If you want to add overdrive or distortion, place it after the SYNTH9.
4. The SYNTH9 has a built in compressor that is active on the synth sounds at all times. We recommend you do not insert another compressor into your signal chain while the SYNTH9 is in effect mode.
Electro-Harmonix B9 Organ Machine Pedal
With 9 presets that were finely tuned to emulate the most legendary organs from the ‘60s and beyond, the EHX B9 Organ Machine will transform your guitar or keyboard. Control the instrument’s signature percussive click and sweet modulation. Blend your dry signal to create lush layers. Enough tonewheel and combo organ inspiration to light your fire and cook up some green onions!
- Transform the tone of a guitar or keyboard into that of a convincing full body, electric organ
- 9 presets that were finely tuned to emulate some of the most popular and classic electric organ tones
- Control over percussive attack level, modulation speed, organ and dry volume
- Rugged and easy to use
- Power adapter included