Telefunken M-80 Dynamic Microphone
Over the last decade the TELEFUNKEN M80 has become a staple in live sound reinforcement and studio recording. Its wide frequency response, condenser-like performance, and high SPL capabilities allow the M80 to capture the full range of any sound source, making it a reliable first choice for many sources including lead vocals and snare drum. Its unmatched performance is mated with intelligent internal construction to provide low handling noise. Hand-assembled in the USA, the M80’s rugged build quality is designed to withstand the wear and tear of the road.
elefunken M80 Dynamic Microphone Features:
- Dynamic supercardioid microphone vocals, instruments, or percussion
- Standard finish
- Wide-ranging 50Hz-18kHz frequency response is perfect for both instruments and vocals
- Low-mass capsule and diaphragm responds quickly to sound for clear, detailed reproduction
- Capsule design reduces proximity effect so your sound doesn't become muddy or indistinct
- Includes microphone clip and carrying bag
- Microphone Type: Dynamic
- Mono/Stereo: Mono
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Range: 50Hz-18kHz
- Max SPL: 135 dB
- Output Impedance: 325 ohms
- Color: Black
- Connector: XLR
- Dimensions: 7.24" x 1.89"
- Weight: 0.85 lbs.